PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE $50!
Cambridge Innovation Institute encourages AI World attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by September 27, 2019.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top AI leaders from research, finance, hospitals, robotics, manufacturing, hospitality, telecommunications, retail, energy, pharmaceutical, biotech, academic, government institutions and more!
- Receive $50 off your registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference proceedings
AI WORLD IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!
*Full time graduate students including Masters, PhD candidates and post-docs qualify for the Student Poster Rate and will be recognized as a Student Fellow of the event. A conference poster is required.
PRESENT A POSTER AND BECOME A STUDENT FELLOW!
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Meet face-to-face with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
Student Poster Rate* ($299) Includes Access to ALL Onsite Activities, Conference & Expo from October 23-25. Posters will be October 24-25.
Student Fellows must register and submit a poster abstract by September 27, 2019.
Click here to register as a Student (coming soon)
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
* We reserve the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
Click here for poster instructions and guidelines.
Poster inquiries: jring@AIWorld.com